Ogwugo market is an online retail store, engaged in the operation of retail, wholesale and other units in various sizes around Africa. The company offers an assortment of merchandise and services at everyday low prices. The company functions through two distinct segments: Ogwugo Nigeria (Local Seller) and Ogwugo Africa (International Seller).
With cutting-edge systems and unrivaled scale, the company is able to serve customers quickly and offer more choices for how they’d like to receive their orders – delivered to their homes or picked up at their local stores for free.
Read Also: How to Build a Successful Brand in Nigeria
Everyday low prices on a broad assortment – anytime, anywhere.
The company has the Every Day Low Income plan as a cornerstone of their strategy, and their price focus has never been stronger. They also understand that in today’s world customers seek one-stop shopping which the company offers.
From grocery and food to clothes and shoes, produce from farmers, the company provides a deep assortment thereby creating a vast environment for customers, enabling them to make their choice.
Ogwugo Services – Shopping Done Your Way.
Ogwugo.com having their mission statement include creating convenience at a lower price offers a variety of features to serve the needs of various customers. Some of the basic features they offer include:
- Ogwugo food –The Company offers simple steps to order freshly prepared food online with immediate delivery. This makes them reliable and able to handle the meals of their customers.
- Ogwugo App – Shopping of large assortment of food and other products in the ogwugo library anytime, anywhere from the customer’s palm.
- Ogwugo Pay – Harnessing payment of customers through paying for store purchases directly from mobile device, all without reaching for the wallet.
- Easy Re-order – Provision of simple and Easy ways to re-order favorite items at the company’s site.
The Ogwugo group is at the fore front of online retail in Africa enabling easy access of individuals to various goods and products from any part of the continent. The company has also based their focus on connecting various local and international startups to consumers and customers creating an easy business environment and developing the continent one step at a time.
Latest posts by Christopher Ihezie (see all)
- BIG TECH COMPANIES STOP SPREAD OF MISINFORMATION ABOUT CORONA VIRUS - February 6, 2020
- CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR DEVELOPS SPEAKER IN FORM OF A MAP FOR ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR - December 27, 2019
- MAKRO INTEGRATES WHATSAPP FOR BETTER CUSTOMER CARE - December 10, 2019