Many bloggers still doubt the fact that ads network like NGAdverts still exists in Nigeria yet am here to clear your doubt with top Nigeria ads network that pays for real which is NG Adverts.
I have been in Nigeria looking for a way to monetize my site from the beginning with Nigeria ads networks. We all know about Nairapp which was supposed to be top ads network in Nigeria. Many bloggers have trusted Nairapp before they disappear.
I was one of those who trusted Nairapp too. How about you, did you trust ads network like Nairapp before? Of course, we all did but what happened at the end? most of us could not get paid.
I was able to have discovered this ads network displaying ads on a friend blog who claimed to have cashed out about NGN15,000 from NGadverts
Recommended Readings: How to easily make $100 weekly with people per hour
From the experience I got from the interview I gave to him from our little interrogation, I was able to gather the fact that NG adverts is a CPC/PPC network on like Google Adsense that pays for impressions. Ng adverts pay for every click generated from your website/blog and have no time for the impressions sent from your site.
Below are most of the things you should consider knowing before registering.
Table of contents
- 1 Things to note before signing up for NGadverts – the #1 Nigeria Ads Network
- 2 How to register in NGAdverts – #1 Nigeria Ads network
- 3 How to create Ads Units in NG Adverts Publisher Dashboard
- 4 What is NG Adverts Payment Threshold?
- 5 How do I get paid if I reach the payment threshold?
- 6 Advertiser’s Benefits in NG Adverts
Things to note before signing up for NGadverts – the #1 Nigeria Ads Network
The following under listed are very important to note before signing up for NG adverts.
- High CPC: NG adverts pay as high as N40/click and above which means is only advertisers who bid more that NGadverts will ensure they display ads on publishers sites.
- Revenue Share: NG Adverts ensure publishers earn more than themselves which means you earn 70% of the advertiser’s bid the policy is 70/30%. This is the best lucrative opportunity to make more money from this ads network.
- How you get paid: NG adverts is not a paid per impression (PPM neither is it a pay per action (PPA) rather a pay per click/cost per click (PPC/CPC)
- Account type: You can eaither chose to register as an advertiser, publisher or both.
- Ads Units: Publishers are recquired to create every ads unit separately. This means that if you use the same ads unit twice on a page one will display ads while the other will not. On like Google Adsense that you can use one ads unit on the same page several times.
- Targeting: They have a geological targeting for advertisers choice
These are some of the things I was able to gather about them and I discovered they are good and can be trusted. A publisher calls Mazino of mazinoweb.com claim to have cashed out once or twice from this ads network.
Few Frequently Asks Question in NG Advert
How to register in NGAdverts – #1 Nigeria Ads network
Having read all the things you need to consider before signing up for Ng Adverts, is now time you know how to sign up. Follow this simple steps
- Visit the Sign-Up page
- Enter your information as appropriate
- Confirm your email
- Add your site/wait for approval which usually takes up to 1 hour
- Create your first ads code and place on your site
Recommended Reading: How to make money from SEOclerks affiliate program
How to create Ads Units in NG Adverts Publisher Dashboard
- On your dashboard, click on Codes. From the drop down menu
- Touch on Create
- Enter details as it may suit you.
That’s Paste the code on your blog and start expecting the result within few hours.
What is NG Adverts Payment Threshold?
They pay a minimum of NG2000 which means if a click could cost NG40, you only need 50 clicks to withdraw your first earnings with NGAdverts. Let us do the maths together; 2000/40=50.
How do I get paid if I reach the payment threshold?
Since this is a Nigeria ads network, it allows you to get paid directly to your bank account without any further deductions.
You don’t need PayPal/Payoneer to get paid.
- Grammarly for English Free writing online
- Best Highest Paid Affiliate Market to Monetize your site
- How to start WordPress blog – Quick tips
- 10 must have plugins for WordPress blogs
When do I request for Payment if I reach the payment threshold?
It really doesn’t have a fixed date for this. You can request for your money and get paid with two business days.
For More FAQs please visit their site FAQs page for free
Advertiser’s Benefits in NG Adverts
When you Request and get your advertiser’s account sets, you are entitled to NG500 to run test the ads network for free before you can pay.
- Free NGN500
- Only Pay when a real human actually visited your website or make a purchase, send you a message.
- You are in control to set your daily budget including cost per click, CPA.
- They help you design your banner ads free when you fund your account as a welcome bonus. No other ads network does this.
Wait; are you a musician, an artist, a publisher or any web content creator and want your music or content to go viral on the net in Nigeria? NG adverts are the best place to promote your music and the highest reach and popularity.
Don’t look further sign up and start promoting your music. Give your music the best promotion.